Business Process Improvement Workshops can help in understanding where the problem lies and what is the best approach for fixing it. The key steps are as follows;
- Process identification – to understand which are the processes that need to be focused on
- Process discovery – ‘As-Is’ process modelling
- Process analysis – identifying and prioritising issues with the as-is process
- Process redesign and improvement
- Process implementation including change management and process automation
- Process monitoring and control – to determine how well the new process is performing
For information on how our Business Process Improvement Workshops can help please call 0424 792 752.